Web Interface For UwFlow
Create Users, and rate classes. Create a lot of users and rate a lot of classes. UW Flow is built with no security, from their user log in to their copy and pasted user agreement. Which is weird as one of its co-founders is working at a cyber security firm.
One Clean Form
The Submission form to add a user creation and rateing job is right below this. Add a job to the queue and watch it execute.
No Time For Just 1 Review?
Sometimes, you just really have to leave 5 reviews instead of 1. Is today a 5 review day? Treat yourself to 5 reviews!
Check Out Our BotsHeres a graph of our progress
Here's the QueueIn real time
Post some reviews to the queue!
formatting is important! Format like I have outlined below
- 1) Pick a Faculty (only MATH for now) (tbh, im not going to flesh this out to any other Faculty)
- 2) Pick a Factulty in the program (stat, actsc, cs, etc.)
- 3) Pick a Class, ANY ONE class, to review, and format it like the following: econ101 or stat201 or engl101 etc.
- 4) click the cheks for usefulnmess, interest, and easiness (checked means yes)
- 5) input the number of votes, which must be an intiger between 1 and 5
If you submit a request improperly formatted, your request will not be executed